Wednesday, May 30, 2007

More fun from London!






Today we went to central London and saw so much stuff. Big Ben...Parliament...The London Eye (a huge ferris wheel that mommy and Vovo were too chicken to ride...but I did!) -- and lots more. We walked all along the Embankment, rode on a carousel, went over a cute bridge and had lunch at a cafe. It was a little girl's birthday so I stopped by to sing and wish her a happy birthday.

All I really wanted to do when we were downtown was ride on a double decker bus. They looked so cool - so finally, just after we saw the biiiiiiiiig clock, we rode on the big bus. It was so cool.

I have been a very good girl and mommy and daddy say they are very proud of me. I like london, so why not? Tonight I'm hanging out at Tia's house so mommy and daddy can go out with Tia and James. My vos are going to babysit so I wonder what fun things we're going to do... tee hee hee hee.

Cheers,
Jocelyn

No comments: