Friday, June 1, 2007

London bridges...









On Thursday we went to see the Tower of London and the actual London Bridge from the song. Thank goodness the bridge didn't fall down! It was actually quite large and pretty cool. The weather was great and perfect for site seeing. This photo sure shows how pooped I was at the end of the trip. I fell asleep on the tube coming home.

There are so many stairs in the city, especially on the tube, so as you will see in this photo, I had to be carried like a queen. I loved it. Every time we would get to the stairs I'd scream "help, help" & everyone would come running to carry me.

We had one minor mishap on Thursday when June suddenly went missing. I thought she had been lost forever and started to cry - but then my Vovo went running after her and found her in the midst of a hacky sack attack by some older boys. Having no fear, my Vovo swiped the doll from them and gave them a piece of her mind. I have never seen her so upset before! Thank goodness, she saved the day. Luckily June only has a few scratches on her and should recover completely.

Mom and dad went out with Tia and James on Wed. to a traditional English pub and did some "pub crawling"-- not sure what that means, but it sounds like they had fun.

Thurs pm some of James' family came to visit and we had a nice dinner. I had pizza and it was quite yummy.

I'm very sad that today is our last full day in London. I am having such a good time and it's sad to see it coming to an end.

I may not have time to post any more until I get home on Saturday night - but there will be many more pictures to come, so stay tuned!!!

Cheers,
Jocelyn

No comments: